Trail No.
                      2

St Cedwyn's Church, Llangedwyn

The church was rebuilt in 1869, on the orders of Sir Watkin Williams Wynn of Llangedwyn Hall.

The distinctive Romanesque west porch was probably designed by Thomas Penson and dates from the 1840’s.

It is the sole survivor of an earlier church.

Two delightful dormer windows were added as part of a series of improvements made by H. L. North around 1907.

Directions

B4396 just outside the village of Llangedwyn. Parking next to the church. Shop and post office at the nearby craft centre.

 

Downloads

PDF Trail Guide

 

 

map_trails

 

Map